1. I have a Prime free trial. Am I covered?
Yes, any customer with an active free trial or paid Prime subscription at the time of placing an eligible order and the time of shipment will receive the discount.
2. Do I get 20% off if I already pre-ordered the game?
Yes, the offer will be extended to all existing Prime member pre-orders. The discount will be reflected in your order details within 5 business days and at the time of shipment.
3. I bought the game from another seller. Am I covered?
No, only games shipped and sold by Amazon are eligible.
4. I see a higher price on the product page?
The Prime exclusive savings are automatically applied at checkout. Check the offer message on the product page for an itemís eligibility.
5. The game is already discounted, do I still get 20% off at checkout?
Yes, Prime members get at least 20% off list price on new physical video games during pre-order and two weeks after launch. If the game is discounted less than 20%, Prime members get the full 20% off at checkout. If the game is already discounted more than 20%, Prime customers get the lower price.
6. Which games are included?
All physical video games are included during pre-order through two weeks after launch. Check the offer message on the product page for an itemís eligibility.
7. Are Collectorís Editions included?
Yes, Collectorís Editions are included during pre-order through two weeks after launch. The offer does not apply to product bundles including but not limited to console game bundles. Check the offer message on the product page for an itemís eligibility.
8. Is this offer available for other Amazon websites?
No, this offer is only available to US Prime customers shopping for eligible items on Amazon.com.
9. Is this also available to household members included on my account?
Yes, both adult Household members included on an account are eligible to receive the savings.